PPC TRENDS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 2019
What is the most constant thing? It is the change. Change is the only constant that we have in our lives. When it comes to technology, it keeps on changing with time. Last year, we saw a boom in PPC advertisements. AdWords was rebranded as Google Ads, new campaign types, targeting options, and tools were added, and new trends like artificial intelligence (AI), voice search, audience targeting, and automation became more prevalent. Not to be particular, Bing Ads also diversified with new features. But the biggest turn in PPC ads in 2018 was Amazon advertising.
All in the Past. What’s new in 2019?
This year is expected to be one of the biggest years in PPC with lots of new feature, with a great deal of focus on audience and automation. In this article, we would be covering the hottest trends that are being part of 2019.
- Audience targeting and keyword targeting– The extremely important and basic step in Digital Marketing is keyword research. A good volume and less competition of a keyword is what need to be checked on. Google ads have given one of the amazing features of narrowing down the target location whom your ad will be shown.
Audience targeting is again a feature of Google ads where one can specify the audience they want to target and those who are interested in their products or services.
- Automation Opportunities– Automation is been present in digital marketing for a while now. Its use is increasing commonly on every platform. It has evolved from “hit or miss” feature to an integral part of improving the performance of the campaign. AI and machine learning takes care of the data and automates the process.
- Video Marketing– The most dominating form of marketing in 2018 was video marketing and it will continue to do so in 2019. Video ads are attractive and retain customers more than image ads or content ads. We understand that preparing a video, then formatting it is much more time-consuming than a normal text ads but it also bears sweeter fruit.
- Remarketing Strategy– Most of the visitors move out of your site without making a purchase. Remarketing is the simplest form of tracking and displaying ads to users who did not make a purchase from your website. Remarketing will help you to target the audience those who wanted to make a purchase rather than showing ads to those who might not be single percent interested in your advertisement.
- Voice Search– Voice search is one of the best development in the world of Digital Marketing.The adoption of voice search allows you to speak instead of typing which makes it convenient to use applications for all age groups. The rapidly rising adoption of voice assistants, not just in India but across the world has made a significant impact on
Matebiz is a leading web designing company in India, We are able to delivering customized website design & development services on well-known platforms like Magento, ECommerce, Opencart, Ubercart, Woocommerce, BigCommerce etc.