WordPress Trends And Best Practices To Follow In 2019
It’s been a long time since WordPress was released and since then there are continuous changes being made in WordPress. These changes are basically made for improving platforms and updating them to current needs. From website builders to customized illustrations, WordPress is coming up with some new extravagant features.
Let’s discuss about some new WordPress trends in 2019:
- Rule of Minimalism – As it is a world where less means more. Limiting the quantity of words by not yielding the degree of thought is the thing that came in trend in 2019. On the off chance that the site is planned in right manner, it will precisely demonstrate what the clients are searching for. With Glitch expressions, liveliness and impacts, connecting with the clients will give sites the opportunity to space out their content and in this manner making it all the more unmistakably without diverting components.
- Natural Shape layout– Time has gone when square, triangles, circles used to look fancy. Now keeping it organic and asymmetric is what looks attractive. Graphic designers are now trying to push the look of the website with broken grids and asymmetric shapes.
Overlapping designs are also in trend to avoid monotonous look and create a unique layout.
- Mobile friendly designs- Whether we have a laptop or not, we all have mobile phones. Therefore it becomes very important to have a website that is first applicable on mobile phones and then on laptops. A mobile responsive design will not be just a trend, it will be a need of the people. There might be some changes or upgradation in responsive website designs but this element will never lose its importance.
- Multipurpose themes- We purchase a theme with the hope to get more out of it. These multipurpose themes help you to create any style using the buttons that you need. The most amazing feature of multipurpose theme is that it can be customized according to our needs and gives us flexibility and alternatives to the client to create a unique and customized website.
- Customized Pictures– Apart from customized website, WordPress new staggering feature helps to create customized illustrations. Since animations, illustrations, pictures are the most important part of a website as it not just makes it attractive but also informative. Customized images will create a clear picture in the minds of the visitors as to what the site is all about.
With all these new trends, WordPress would be much interesting to work on.